IT / Computers
Group Leader: Andrew Buchanan
|Venue:||Odiham Library, The Bury|
|Day of the week:||3rd Tuesday of the month|
|Cost:||£2 per session|
Getting the best out of your Computer
The purpose of the group is to help you understand and get the best use of your computer, laptop, tablet, or pad.
As this is a new venture for Odiham U3A the initial sessions will help identify what skills the group already have, and the topics the group would like to explore. I would then put together a list of topics for the future sessions.
If you are interested in joining the group. The only requirements would
- an interest in the subject
- a willingness to take part in the group,
- having a device to work on (this can be a shared device with another member).
|Dates for your Diary|
|Tue Feb 18th||Next Group Meeting - Tuesday 18th February, 2020, at 10 am till 12 pm, in Odiham Library, The Bury.|
Working with photos and pictures on my device, including –
• Getting photos off my device,
• How to give them meaningful file names,
• How to organise and store them,
• How to download pictures from the internet, Facebook etc,
• Free software available to rename, organise and manipulate images, photos or pictures.
This will cover the use of Windows laptops, Apple phones and Pads, and Android phones.