U3A Holiday to Cornwall 6-10 October 2019
We will be based in 3* Best Western Fowey Valley Hotel at Lostwithiel and the holiday is 5 days/4 nights.
The itinerary includes
• Executive coach travel throughout
• Tour Manager
• 4 nights half board accommodation
• Porterage on arrival and departure
• 3 course dinner each evening
• Buffet Breakfast
• Visit to Montacute House – NT property
• A full day to explore the Eden project.
• Guided tours of Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum.
• Visit to St Michael’s Mount
• Free time in Falmouth
• A river cruise from Falmouth to Trelissick Gardens.
• Visit to Trelissick gardens situated at the head of the Fal estuary.
• Visit to Cotehele - NT property
Cost will be £420 per person and single room supplement of £99
Non-refundable deposits are payable immediately
Booking forms will be available at the January meeting
Cheques and booking forms should be given to a member of the holiday team.