Leaders - Paul Kirby
Contacts - 01608 651640 or 07469 932 296
Venue - Willersey Village Hall
When - The 2nd Monday of the month 9.30am to 12.00 noon
Subscription - £24 per annum, payable in two installments of £12 in April and September.(Pro-rata for those joining part-way through a period).
Members must be a paid-up member of NCU3A (annual Subscription £14.00).
Current members have a range of photography interests including Landscape, Wildlife, Travel and Portraiture. Camera and photography experiences vary and provide scope for developing interests and expertise in a supportive environment.
Members camera equipment does not have to be sophisticated or expensive and extends from simple Compact cameras to DSLRs.
Enquiries from new members are welcome to discuss ‘taster’ sessions and vacancies for full membership.
Objectives and activities
To improve members’ photography ability by:
• Understanding how the digital camera works
• Considering variations in composition and presentation
• Improving skills and techniques in camera use
• Exploring image editing, organisation and storage options
Meeting activities include:
• Presentations by members about their photography interests
• Skills development demonstrations
• Practical sessions to provide ‘hands on’ experience
• Viewing and assessing members images
Other activities include:
• Pursuing monthly photography themes
• Photo Safaris to places of photographic interest
• Workshops including image editing and organisation
• Exhibiting prints and projected images