Indoor Games Afternoons
Contact Valerie 07889 660785 or 01637 852162 (answerphone)
This is a new group idea for people who want to relieve the boredom of Autumn and Winter afternoons by playing various indoor games at the Lanherne.
You are welcome to bring along a favourite game. The games I currently have are:-
• Scattergories The objective of the game is to score points by uniquely naming objects within a set of categories, given an initial letter, within a time limit. A bit like “Pointless”: the more obscure the objects the better. 2-to-6-players or teams.
• Trivial Pursuit General Knowledge game. Categories:- Geography, History, Literature, Science and Nature, Entertainment, Sport. 2-to-6-players or teams.
• Name that Tune Boxed set of CD’s of Pop Music Intros from 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
• General Knowledge Quiz A very large book of quizzes of all levels
• A Charades type game
• Various Murder Mystery Party Games (6-10 players)
If anyone has a portable CD player we could use for Name That Tune and the Murder Mystery Games please let me know.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Thu Dec 27th||Games Afternoon from 2pm at the Lanherne|
Scattergories and other games. Please feel free to bring along your favourite game for us to play.