Indoor Games Afternoons
Contact Valerie 07889 660785 or 01637 852162 (answerphone)
This is a for people who want to relieve the boredom of Autumn and Winter afternoons by playing various indoor games at the Lanherne. Please ring or email to register your interest. Afternoons will be arranged on an ad hoc basis to suit the convenience of those people interested.
You are welcome to bring along a favourite game. The games I currently have are:-
• Scattergories The objective of the game is to score points by uniquely naming objects within a set of categories, given an initial letter, within a time limit. A bit like “Pointless”: the more obscure the objects the better. 2-to-6-players or teams.
• Trivial Pursuit General Knowledge game. Categories:- Geography, History, Literature, Science and Nature, Entertainment, Sport. 2-to-6-players or teams.
• Name that Tune Boxed set of CD’s of Pop Music Intros from 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
• General Knowledge Quiz A very large book of quizzes of all levels
• A Charades type game
• Various Murder Mystery Party Games (6-10 players)
If anyone has a portable CD player we could use for Name That Tune and the Murder Mystery Games please let me know.