Who is Who
- are elected at the Annual General Meeting held in July.
- are all trustees of the Newmarket U3A registered charity no.1183168.
- are volunteers who donate a significant amount of their free time because they want to contribute to running and improving Newmarket U3A to the best of their abilities according to their skills.
- have roles that typically have a fixed term attached to them (see the Constitution).
- meet on each third Monday of the month. (See Minutes.)
COMMITTEE 2019 – 2020:
Sub-committees perform a function or a specific task to support the committee. Each sub-committee includes at least one member of the main committee to ensure full and prompt reporting. The main committee agrees terms of reference and their role which is purely advisory and does not have decision-making powers or expenditure authority.