WHO IS WHO
Executive Committee members:
- are elected at the first committee meeting following the Annual General Meeting usually held in July.
- are all trustees of the Newmarket U3A registered charity no.1183168.
- are volunteers who donate a significant amount of their free time because they want to contribute to running and improving Newmarket U3A to the best of their abilities according to their skills.
- have roles that typically have a fixed term attached to them (see the Constitution).
- meet on each third Monday of the month at 10am. (See Minutes.)
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2020-2021
Sub-committees perform a function or a specific task to support the Executive Committee. Each sub-committee includes at least one member of the main committee to ensure full and prompt reporting. The main committee agrees terms of reference and their role which is purely advisory and does not have decision-making powers or expenditure authority.
Niddy Walpole (Chair), Di Angus Smith, Denise Cioffi, Rosemary Foreman, Steve Garner and Kath Gifkins
Nigel Day(Chair), Barry Coles, Stephanie Ellington, Steve Garner, John Herring and Chris Timmins
Kath Gifkins (Chair), Di Angus Smith, Joan Watkinson, Grace Crump, Liz Langley