WHO IS WHO
Executive Committee members:
- are elected at the first committee meeting following the Annual General Meeting usually held in July.
- are all trustees of the Newmarket U3A registered charity no.1183168.
- are volunteers who donate a significant amount of their free time because they want to contribute to running and improving Newmarket U3A to the best of their abilities according to their skills.
- have roles that typically have a fixed term attached to them (see the Constitution).
- meet on each third Monday of the month at 10am. (See Minutes.)
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2021-2022
|Tim Young||Niddy Walpole||Joanne Garner||Di Angus-Smith|
|Membership Secretary||Groups Liaison||Speaker Meetings|
|Cheryl Bampton||Stephanie Ellington||Trish Newell|
Non-committee role: Web Editor Chris Timmins
Sub-committees perform a function or a specific task to support the Executive Committee. Each sub-committee includes at least one member of the main committee to ensure full and prompt reporting. The main committee agrees terms of reference and their role which is purely advisory and does not have decision-making powers or expenditure authority.
Di Angus-Smith, Rosemary Foreman, Steve Garner, Kath Gifkins, Niddy Walpole and Tim Young
Stephanie Ellington, Angie Harrison, John Herring and Tim Young
Di Angus-Smith, Cheryl Bampton, Liz Langley, Niddy Walpole, Joan Watkinson, Tim Young