The current requirements arising from the virus means that Newbury U3A like so many others cannot function normally and all of our groups shown on this site have been suspended until further notice. Most of our imminent planned events have been cancelled but those that remain on our site show the breadth of offers to our members. We hope they will happen but if not our normal activities will resume as soon as life starts to return to normal, whenever that may be.
What are Newbury U3A doing for their members?
The basis of any U3A is the ethic of mutual help. We have created a new page "Be Inspired" which gives ideas and links for changing the pattern of each day to alert everyone to possible avenues of learning or enjoyment (or both at the same time!)
Navigate this site
In order to give the best information about Newbury U3A when it is operating normally to either existing or prospective members, we have retained our normal introduction to the Group which was formed nearly 30 years ago and comprises nearly 1000 members.
- Click on the Blue or Purple highlighted wording to read more
- Click the links above for News, Groups, Events and Online Forms. Links can also be found highlighted in the text or on the right of each page.
- Please also access the "Links" button for more information on the many associated activities of Newbury U3A
Thinking of becoming a member?
- Our News Page lists current and recent important information about our activities
- Details on Events and Groups are in normal times regularly updated but at the moment our News Page will tell you about what our groups are doing to stay in touch.
- We are a Self Help Group. We are always keen to know about any skills or knowledge our members can bring either by forming a new group or helping an existing one. In addition check out SITUATIONS VACANT for areas in which help would be appreciated