To download a form click on the Blue or Purple highlighted wording
- The Chairman and Executive Committee continue to use Zoom video conferencing and emails to discuss how to keep our members informed.
- Check out the Be Inspired! Page for current ideas to occupy your time and hopefully stimulate you.
- We have over 100 members who have joined Newbury U3A on Facebook. New territory for many but all members are invited to take part
- Some Groups have set up video links to each other. Leading the way, the Computer Group had a shared screen session on video editing. Book Lovers are having virtual meetings by Zoom and Bridge members are playing each other on line. Further examples are invited!
- Our AUGUST Newsletter is on the Newsletter Page.
The TRAVEL GROUP and the THEATRE GROUP have both recovered funds in respect of cancelled events and distributed them to members. With the continuing uncertainties, be assured that both groups will be monitoring the possible resumption of events. The main question for all of us is that feeling of uncertainty about travel and being in a crowd. Nothing will be offered unless we are sure that you, our members, stay safe and well.
In normal times new members or existing members seeking a change just click on Groups, select and contact the Group Leader for details and availability. We hope that will be possible soon!
For news and information on National U3A plans policies and events click the U3A Button on the Yellow Header
Newbury U3A is a member of Thames Valley Network which covers our region and includes most of our fellow U3A Groups. Click on their website link for current information