This Group is open to anyone who is researching their Family History and has some experience of doing so. Every session has two parts:-
- 1, A round-up of recent genealogy news - events, courses and updates on new additions to the main genealogy websites. Also samples of books and recent magazines to view.
- 2, For the second part, we either do:-
- a, Member updates - sharing progress, discoveries and tips; or...
- b, Thematic contributions - members share findings from their own family trees on the topic for the month. Potential topics include the sea, occupations, military service, places, crime and punishment, migration, preserving and organising photographs.
- WHEN: Third Tuesday monthly, 2.30 - 4.30 pm
- VENUE: Broadway House (or Zoom)
We are currently welcoming new members.
Please contact the Group Administrator, Claire, by sending her an email via the Blue Bird message box. Phone the Office on 01635 760346 or email email@example.com