This lively group meets for lunch on the third Tuesday of the month. Its aims are conversation, combined with food and good company. A mix of restaurants and pubs is sought and to date a wide variety of foods have been sampled and the varied venues much enjoyed.
Our latest lunches were:
- Tuesday 19th September - The Noisy Lobster, Avon
- Tuesday 17th October - South Lawn Hotel, Milford
- Tuesday 21st November - The Galleon, Highcliffe
- Tuesday 19th December - Community Centre, Milford (Christmas Party)
- Tuesday 16th January - The Mayflower, Lymington
- Tuesday 20th February 2018 - South Lawn Hotel, Milford
- Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The House Martin, Barton-on-Sea
LUNCH CLUB REMINDERS
1.Lunch Club meets on the THIRD Tuesday of each month at 12 o'clock.
2.Some venues have a set menu and require a deposit or payment in advance.
3.Most venues need to be advised of numbers attending a week ahead.
4.There is usually a 48 hour cancellation policy. Should you not be able to attend
please advise the hosts, or Lyn/Chris Atkins (01590 643512) in good time.
5.Hosts to plan future lunches are always most welcome.
Transport - if you would like to attend but are concerned about getting to any of our venues, please let us know and we will look to arrange transport for you.
If you would like to join us, please contact us via the website or telephone 01590 643512.
Please note - you can only join a group if you are already a Milford on Sea U3A member.
Last edited 4th February 2018