Welcome to Liverpool U3A
Where we share educational, creative and leisure activities (walking, theatre, scrabble, languages, lunches ...). To find out more click GROUPS button on top-level menu bar
- Meetings: We meet centrally at the
- Quaker Meeting House, 22 School Lane, Liverpool
- on the third Thursday of each month
- Please arrive after 1:30 p.m. for 2:00 p.m.
- Visitors pay £2, Members £2, subs. for the meeting
- Dates for the Speakers Programme can be found on your membership card.
- Please see under 'Links' the Publications screen for details of free and priced items members receive.
The Liverpool Branch was set up in 1993 and has 275 members who pay a £10 annual membership fee - some groups charge £1.50 for room hire.
This year's subscription is £5 due to the Covid19 lockdown.
Liverpool is a member of (Lancashire) Merseyside Network of the North West Region of U3As which includes Aintree, Birkdale, Halton, Liverpool, Crosby, Huyton, Halewood, Meols, St Helens, Warrington.
To view members copy & paste URL into your browser https://u3asites.org.uk/north-west/members
If you are no longer in full-time employment or raising a family, a new world of opportunity awaits. You are welcome to join us.
Learn, laugh and live, make friends, develop your interests and enjoy yourself.
How to Join Liverpool U3A
- Join us either at one of our meetings, or pop in coffees;
- Under Links is a Membership Application form to print, complete and mail with your remittance to our Membership Secretary whose address is on the form.
- For Disabled Residents and Carers in Liverpool there is a Virtual U3A (vU3A) and you can learn all about by clicking Virtual U3A.