Welcome to Liverpool U3A
Where we share educational, creative and leisure activities (walking, theatre, scrabble, languages, lunches ...). To find out more click GROUPS button on top-level menu bar
- Meetings: We meet centrally at the
- Quaker Meeting House, 22 School Lane, Liverpool
- on the third Thursday of each month
- Please arrive after 1:30 p.m. for 2:00 p.m.
- (Before 1:30 p.m. ‘The Q Break Café’ is open for
- tea/coffee/biscuits for a small donation or, to eat your own lunch).
- Visitors pay £3, Members £2, subs. for the meeting
- Dates for the Speakers Programme can be found on your membership card.
- Please see under 'Links' the Publications screen for details of free and priced items members receive.
The Liverpool Branch was set up in 1993 and has 400 members who pay a £10 annual membership fee - some groups charge c.£1.50 for room hire.
Liverpool is in the Merseyside Network of the North West Region of U3As which includes Crosby, Prescot, Halewood and Huyton. Please view the NW Region under Links.
If you are no longer in full-time employment or raising a family, a new world of opportunity awaits.
Learn, laugh and live, make friends, develop your interests and enjoy yourself.
How to Join Liverpool U3A
- Join us at our meeting, or;
- Under Links is a Membership Application form to print, complete and mail with your remittance to our Membership Secretary whose address is on the form.
U3A - The University Of The Third Age
826 U3As and 273141 members sharing learning experiences.
Find more about the Third Age Trust history/ethos click on its' name. Or, click U3A button on top-level menu bar.
- For Disabled Residents and Carers in Liverpool there is a Virtual U3A (vU3A) and you can learn all about by clicking Virtual U3A.