Join us, learn laugh and live
Welcome to varied creative and leisure activities: walking, theatre, scrabble, visual art, languages, history, trips, lunches -click GROUPS button for more-
- Nowadays, we're temporarily suspending our regular monthly meetings in the Quaker Meeting House. Instead of having one large gathering of people in one room, we will be having smaller groups of people meeting up at a local venue of their choice (café’s, pubs, libraries and so on).
- at Greet and Meet Coffee Drops members catch up and chat with others over a cup of tea/coffee or a drink on a regular basis.
- The dates and times will be posted in the Bulletin under NEWS ITEM and on the Notice Board (press enable editing to read this Word doc.
- [Meetings: We previously met centrally at the Quaker Meeting House, 22 School Lane, Liverpool on the third Thursday of each month]
By the way, Liverpool (set up 1993) is a member of (Lancashire) Merseyside Network of the North West Region of U3As which includes Aintree, Birkdale, Halton, Liverpool, Crosby, Huyton, Halewood, Meols, St Helens, Warrington.
Follow your interests, make new friends, enjoy yourself.
How to Join Liverpool U3A
- Join us either at one of our meetings, or drop in coffees;
- Under Links is a Membership Application form to print, complete and mail with your remittance to our Membership Secretary whose address is on the form.
- This year's subscription is £10 to offset Covid19's impact.