|Leader:||Tony Mellor, 01538 422753|
|Venue:||Norton House, Downstairs|
|Day & Time:||Tuesday evenings, 7.00–8:30pm|
Please contact Tony to check current availability.
- Leek U3A has two weekly Ukulele groups, meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays, each with a similar range of abilities and experiences, from beginners to competent players.
- Besides Ukuleles we also have a couple of guitar and bass players. If you want to come along to play a non-Uke instrument, please give Tony a ring to discuss it.
- We learn using this basic book: The Progressive Beginner Ukulele Book by Peter Gelling (ISBN 978 982 9118 88 2).
- 30 Easy beginner (but fun) songs – see DukesUkes
- This class is open to all of our members. Beginners and experienced players are most welcome
- Instruments are not a necessity initially. Why not come along and give it a try!
To join this group, please contact Tony on the above number