OUR GROUPS is the page of the Website designed for the use of Group Leaders and their members. Group Leaders are encouraged to submit items and create page links. Suggestions from members are welcome
Information about groups is available online:
- The public list The A-Z of Groups contains details of each group and how often it meets.
- The public Online Calendar shows all group meeting dates and venue, and is searchable by individual group
- Group organisers and contacts for specific group meetings can be found on the Members Portal where the diary and group list include contact details. This is accessed using information on the LMU3A membership card
- Click the Link for instructions on Accessing the Members Portal
Please contact the Groups Coordinator for more information about our activities.
Would your group like a page to share ideas with its members?
Does your group need a place to put references to other information sources?
Would you like to put your group online but are unsure how to proceed?
The following Groups have their own pages to give additional information about their activities (click on the name to access the page)
- Active Photography Group
- Concert Group
- Gardening Group
- Mathematics Group (Inactive during Pandemic)
- Tales at Teatime
Group Leaders (or a member of a group) can arrange to have a page for their own group. These pages must be kept up-to-date. The Group Leader can opt to update directly themselves or supply the information to be updated. Please contact the Chair for more information.
Group Technology Support
In need of help using technology? The following links may be helpful to anyone needing help with using Zoom, Facebook, or other apps. Anyone needing further help should contact the groups coordinator or one of the IT group leaders.