for Officers & Committee Members
All the positions on the committee are filled on an annual basis. If you know anyone who you feel would be suitable for any post on the committee (especially one where the present incumbent is standing down) you should:
1. First of all, speak to that person to see if he/she would be willing to stand on the committee
2. Complete the nomination form with that person’s name and the selected post
3. Add your name and signature as Proposer
4. Get a third person’s name and signature as Seconder
5. Ensure the person nominated signs the form in agreement of their nomination (most important!)
When the form is completed, it should be sent to the Honorary Secretary before September.
Voting will then take place at the Annual General Meeting which will be held annually in September.