Renewing your membership
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION - existing members only
The membership year runs from 1st May until the following 30th April and subscriptions are due on 1st May. You can renew your membership any time between 4th April and 11th June after which, if we have not received your subscription, your membership will lapse however it will be made current, any time during the year, on payment of the full annual subscription.
NOTE: There are no pro-rata fees for renewal of membership part way through the year.
Former members who wish to re-join must have been a non-member of HVu3a for at least one complete membership year to qualify for the reduced fee.
Membership subscriptions for 2022/23 are £16 per member.
To renew your membership subscription by cheque
- Please advise the Membership secretary of any changes to your personal details previously given.
- Make the cheque payable to Holme Valley U3A.
- Please post information regarding any changes and your cheque to the address previously provided or hand in at a monthly meeting usually held on 2nd Friday of every month at Holmfirth Methodist Church.
To renew your membership subscription by Bank transfer
- Please advise the Membership secretary of any changes to your personal details in an e-mail to Jenny our Membership secretary or posted to the address as previously provided.
- Transfer your payment to the Holme Valley U3A account - Sort code 40-25-10, Account 14365127.
- When paying by bank transfer and to enable us to identify your payment on our bank statement, please provide a reference in the format Membership number, Family name, Initial eg 123 Mouse M. If you do not know your membership number then please provide your Family name followed by as much of your given name as your bank's system will allow eg Schwarzenegger Arn.
- Please do not pay membership subscriptions into any U3A account other than account number ending 5127. You may pay or may have paid via bank transfer for Days out, Theatre trips etc. into our Social account but please do not use that account for membership subscriptions.
NB: Monthly meetings are held on the second Friday of the month at Holmfirth Methodist Hall beginning at 10:00am.