Renewing your membership
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION - existing members only
The membership year runs from 1st April until the following 31st March and subscriptions are due on 1st April. You can renew your membership any time between 1st March and 12th May after which, if we have not received your subscription, your membership will lapse however it will be made current, any time during the year, on payment of the full annual subscription.
NOTE: There are no pro-rata fees for renewal of membership part way through the year.
Membership subscriptions for 2021/22 are £16 per member but for members who renewed last year, subscriptions are reduced to £5 for this year only.
To renew your membership subscription by cheque
- Please complete the Membership Renewal form sent with the renewal letter or available as a download - 2021-22 Membership Renewal form.
- Make the cheque payable to Holme Valley U3A.
- Please post the completed form and your cheque to the address provided on the bottom of the form.
To renew your membership subscription by Bank transfer
- Please complete the Renewal sent with the renewal letter or available as a download. link to be provided
- Membership forms can be scanned and sent as an attachment in an e-mail to Jenny our Membership secretary or posted to the address provided on the bottom of the form.
- Transfer your payment to the Holme Valley U3A account - Sort code 40-25-10, Account 14365127.
- When paying by bank transfer and to enable us to identify your payment on our bank statement, please provide a reference in the format Membership number, Family name, Initial eg 123 Mouse M. If you do not know your membership number then please provide your Family name followed by as much of your given name as your bank's system will allow eg Schwarzenegger Arn.
- Please do not pay membership subscriptions into any U3A account other than account number ending 5127. You may pay or may have paid via bank transfer for Days out, Theatre trips etc. into our Social account but please do not use that account for membership subscriptions.
NB: Monthly meetings are held on the second Friday of the month at Holmfirth Methodist Hall beginning at 10:00am.