Theatre trips are open to all
Registered charity - 1171722
All members (and sometimes their friends) are welcome to join our trips to a variety of productions through the year. To get tickets at a preferential rate we need to be book well in advance. If you are interested in joining any of the trips please contact the theatre team by e-mail.
Travel will preferably be by coach(min 30) or minibus (10-16) and costs will average £6-10 depending on numbers. Smaller parties will occasionally be arranged, travel usually being by shared car or train.
To email the Theatre Team direct Theatre trips
ALREADY BOOKED AND FULL
- Art Garfunkel - An evening of songs and stories,Lowry, Salford, Sun 14 April 7.30pm
- West Side Story Manchester Royal Exchange, Tues 14 May 7.30pm
- Matthew Bourne's Romeo and Juliet, Bradford Alhambra, Thurs 23 May 2.00pm
- Les Miserables, Bradford Alhambra, Mon 15 July 7.30pm
POSSIBLE FUTURE PRODUCTIONS
If you are interested in any of the following please let us know as soon as possible if you have not already done so, stating your preferred dates and venues. You are not committing yourself at this stage; we just need to find out which are likely to be the most popular productions and dates. Please also contact us if there is another particular production you would like to see which may be of interest to other members. We will choose the most popular productions to attend or may organise a smaller party.
- Barbers Shop Chronicles, Manchester Royal Exchange, Thurs 14 or 21 March 2.30pm
- Home I'm Darling NT production starring Katherine Parkinson (IT Crowd, Humans)A comedy about one woman's quest to be the perfect 1950's housewife, The Lowry 23-27 April
- Grease the Musical, Leeds Grand, 19 June - 20 July
- The Girl on the Train, Sheffield Lyceum, 24-29 June
- We will Rock You Tour Sheffield Lyceum, Sept2019; Leeds Grand' Nov 2019; Manchester Palace Theatre, Jan 2020; Bradford Alhambra Feb 2020
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS RESPOND TO E-MAILS REGARDING PROPOSED TRIPS, WHETHER YOU INTEND TO GO OR NOT TO KEEP ADMINISTRATION TO A MINIMUM