If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
If you would like to open any of these websites in a new tab or window, right-click on the link and choose the preferred option.
- Connect to Support Hampshire (an online information and advice guide and directory of services for adult residents in Hampshire to find information, advice and services to manage their own care and wellbeing. You can find out about local groups, activities and services within your community as well as formal care provision)
- eConsult (a way to contact your own NHS GP practice online, for free, anywhere and anytime you have access to the internet, quickly and safely)
- eConsult Tutorial (Link to YouTube video 'What is eConsult, and how does it work?')
- Covid Advice (gov.uk)
- Hook & Hartley Wintney Surgeries (Whitewater Health)
- The Little Book of Big Scams (Metropolitan Police)
- Hampshire Safer Pack (The Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire has produced a 'Safer Pack' to help you spot attempted fraud and scams; feel confident to report it; get support from services that will help you stay safe and independent.)