Harrogate U3A Coach trips
- COACH TRIP TO PORT SUNLIGHT
- SATURDAY 5 OCTOBER 2019
- was a great success
- THE OUTINGS FOR NEXT YEAR WILL BE
- PUBLISHED TOWARDS THE END OF
- JANUARY 2020
- HARROGATE LIBRARY GARDENS -
- RIPLEY by THE CAR PARK -
- KNARESBOROUGH - Marquis of Granby -
- Email Jean at Coach Outings
- By telephone to Dot on : 01423 504299
- All payments must be made by cheque, made payable
- to 'HARROGATE U3A'
- U3A MEMBERS ONLY
- Don't forget to renew your membership if you are joining us.
- Click . Coach Outings . to contact us by email
Coach Trips so far
- September 2015 Our first trip was to Whitby for fish and chips.
- March 2016 Then came a trip to Salford Quays and the Lowry Art Gallery.
- September 2016 Carlisle two coaches one went on a mystery tour.
- December 2016 Then a trip to Chester Christmas Market.
- March 2017 The Hull the city of culture. Two coaches excellent outing.
- September 2017 Durham Two coaches one went on a mystery tour.
- February 2018 Liverpool - Terracotta Warriors enjoyed by those who had booked tickets - all enjoyed the day.
- July 2018 Sunderland - The Tall Ships were in dock prior to their series of International Races.
- November 2018 Newcastle - 98 people enjoyed Newcastle, especially the Fenwick Snowman window display.
- March 2019 Lincoln - Tourism Weekend - a good time to enjoy the ancient city - 111 people enjoyed the day.
- July 2019 Alnwick - a glorious day and what an amazing garden. Once again there were 109 members who enjoyed the day.
- October 2019 Port Sunlight - a very interesting visit - incredibly the company still makes soap!
Click to Contact us by email at. . . . .Coach Outings