Harrogate U3A Coach trips
- HAVING HAD TO CANCEL THE COACH OUTINGS FOR 2019/20
- IT IS HOPED WE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH THESE
- DURING 2021
- IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO RESTART THE
- OUTINGS LATER THIS YEAR
- THE COST PER PERSON:
- Pick up times are:
- RIPLEY - BY THE CAR PARK -
- HARROGATE LIBRARY GARDENS -
- KNARESBOROUGH - Marquis of Granby -
- TO BOOK:
- Email Jean : just click on Coach Outings
- By telephone to Dot on : 01423
- All payments must be made by cheque, made payable
- to 'HARROGATE U3A'
- U3A MEMBERS ONLY
- Don't forget you must be a member if you wish to join us.
- Click . Coach Outings . to contact us by email
Coach Trips so far
- September 2015 Our first trip was to Whitby for fish and chips.
- March 2016 Then came a trip to Salford Quays and the Lowry Art Gallery.
- September 2016 Carlisle two coaches one went on a mystery tour.
- December 2016 Then a trip to Chester Christmas Market.
- March 2017 The Hull the city of culture. Two coaches excellent outing.
- September 2017 Durham Two coaches one went on a mystery tour.
- February 2018 Liverpool - Terracotta Warriors enjoyed by those who had booked tickets - all enjoyed the day.
- July 2018 Sunderland - The Tall Ships were in dock prior to their series of International Races.
- November 2018 Newcastle - 98 people enjoyed Newcastle, especially the Fenwick Snowman window display.
- March 2019 Lincoln - Tourism Weekend - a good time to enjoy the ancient city - 111 people enjoyed the day.
- July 2019 Alnwick - a glorious day and what an amazing garden. Once again there were 109 members who enjoyed the day.
- October 2019 Port Sunlight - a very interesting visit - incredibly the company still makes soap!
Click to Contact us by email at. . . . .Coach Outings#