Members Code of Conduct
U3A members are expected to conduct themselves within the movements guiding principles. They are also expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.
The Member Code of Conduct clarifies the standard of behaviour expected as a member of a U3A.
• Members are expected to know, follow and promote the principles of the U3A Movement at every opportunity.
• Members must always act in the best interests of Hamble Valley U3A and the U3A movement, strive to hold its reputation and never do anything which could bring Hamble Valley U3A or the U3A Movement into disrepute or expose to undue risk.
• Members are expected to use Hamble Valley U3A’s resources responsibly and only to further it stated charitable objects / purposes.
• Members are expected to reflect the current organisational policy of Hamble Valley U3A regardless of whether it conflicts with their personal views.
• Members are expected to abide by Hamble Valley U3A’s procedures and practices.
• Members are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect at all time.
Review date: 01/10/21