NATIONAL U3A – GENERAL INFORMATION
- COPYRIGHT - A comprehensive document in respect of copyright and how it applies to U3A. Please click on Copyright for details.
- COMPUTING GUIDES - Please click on Computing Guides for helpful information.
- GOVERNANCE CONSULTATION SURVEY REPORT - For more information in respect of proposed changes to the Third Age Trust, please click on Working Group Findings
- 2019 U3A MEMBERSHIP SURVEY REPORT is available for download. Interesting reading!
- NUISANCE CALLS - This is a FREE service to protect you from nuisance calls/scams if you have a BT landline. It is an automated procedure and takes one minute. Call 0800 389 1572 from your landline to activate the service. When you get a nuisance call simply put the phone down and dial 1572 and this the number gets added to their blacklist. Takes 24 hours to activate.
- U3A NEWSLETTER - Visit Email Newsletter and sign up for news, events and regional updates direct to your inbox.
- U3A NATIONAL NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 20 - If you are interested in this info from U3A HQ, visit U3A National Newsletter - Sept 20
- U3A LIFE IN LOCKDOWN VIDEO CLIP - If you are interested in this video clip, visit U3A Life in Lockdown Film.
REGIONAL NETWORK OF U3As – GENERAL INFORMATION
- LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES - The winter months are an ideal time to explore new areas of interest from the comfort of your own home. The list on the Regional U3A site gives links to a wide variety of part time and on-line courses. For more information click on Learning Opportunities
- LIBRARY FACILITIES - For those of you who wish to have access to a University library, The Suffolk and District Network of U3As has arranged access to University of Suffolk libraries in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Ipswich. For contact details please go to Library Facilities
HALESWORTH & DISTRICT U3A – POLICIES & GENERAL INFORMATION
- COVID-19 LATEST - see the Covid-19 page for current information on Interest Groups, Monthly Talks and other activities.
- EMAIL POLICY - We are receiving increasing numbers of emails from organisations and individuals asking that they be forwarded to members. In view of this please read our email policy to ensure your request is relevant. Group coordinators and members also need to read the email policy addition
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY - To read our policy compliant with GDPR please click on Data Protection Policy
- FINANCE POLICY - To read our finance policy compliant with U3A rules please click on Halesworth U3A Finance Policy
- NEWSLETTERS Click here Newsletters to see a list of recent Halesworth U3A newsletters.
- COMMUNITY NEWS - OCTOBER 20 - See the Halesworth U3A article here - Community News October 20
- WALPOLE OLD CHAPEL NEWSLETTER JUNE 2020 - Click here - Walpole Old Chapel Newsletter June 2020