NATIONAL U3A – GENERAL INFORMATION
- COPYRIGHT - A comprehensive document in respect of copyright and how it applies to U3A. Please click on Copyright for details.
- COMPUTING GUIDES - Please click on Computing Guides for helpful information.
- GOVERNANCE CONSULTATION SURVEY REPORT - For more information in respect of proposed changes to the Third Age Trust, please click on Working Group Findings
- 2019 U3A MEMBERSHIP SURVEY REPORT is available for download. Interesting reading!
- NUISANCE CALLS - This is a FREE service to protect you from nuisance calls/scams if you have a BT landline. It is an automated procedure and takes one minute. Call 0800 389 1572 from your landline to activate the service. When you get a nuisance call simply put the phone down and dial 1572 and this the number gets added to their blacklist. Takes 24 hours to activate.
REGIONAL NETWORK OF U3As – GENERAL INFORMATION
- LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES - The winter months are an ideal time to explore new areas of interest from the comfort of your own home. The list on the Regional U3A site gives links to a wide variety of part time and on-line courses. For more information click on Learning Opportunities
- LIBRARY FACILITIES - For those of you who wish to have access to a University library, The Suffolk and District Network of U3As has arranged access to University of Suffolk libraries in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Ipswich. For contact details please go to Library Facilities
HALESWORTH & DISTRICT U3A – GENERAL INFORMATION
- GOVERNANCE - see the Governance page for information on the Constitution, Policies and AGMs.
- COVID-19 LATEST - see the Covid-19 page for current information on Interest Groups, Monthly Talks and other activities.
- RISK ASSESSMENTS - see the Risk Assessments page for general guidance and Covid-19 related guidance (especially for Group Coordinators).
- NEWSLETTERS Click here Newsletters to see a list of recent Halesworth U3A newsletters.
- U3A LIAISON WITH THE CUT - Malcolm Ballantine has kindly taken on this important role to act as the focal point for managing the relationship between Halesworth U3A and The Cut in Halesworth. To contact Malcolm in this context, please use this link U3A Liaison with The Cut.