Our Committee Members are happy to answer queries at the regular monthly meeting or through the Contact link in the sidebar. When contacting us, please give your own contact details, including your GU3A Membership Number if any.
- Members are reminded that they take part in U3A activities at their own risk. Members should carry with them their Personal Details and an Emergency Contact Number.
- Bookings will only be accepted with full payment and on production of a current membership card
- Payment should be made by cheque payable to GU3A. Please write the name of the Excursion and the name(s) of the people attending on the back of the cheque
- Cancellations - please let us know as soon as possible if you have to cancel. Do not offer your place to anyone else as there may be a waiting list
- Unforeseen Circumstances - if due to unforeseen circumstances, a visit is not able to go ahead on the day as planned, it is most unlikely that we shall be able to offer refunds. The position is the same if a member, on the day, is unable to take up their allocated place. Refunds are only given after the excursion if costs are covered.
Thank you for your co-operation.