- After the Introduction to Padel, on 9th April, we now have a Padel Wednesday at 3pm and a Padel Thursday at 10am. Go to the Group pages for further details.
- To read the latest Newsletter click on this link Newsletter Issue 17 :05/19
- Click on the link for the latest News on Interest Groups - May 2019
- Visits to the Candie Museum for U3a members will be free for the following two tours.
- The first will be on Wednesday May 1st at 1500 hrs for members of the five French language classes now in operation.The commentary will be given in French by John Foley a member of the GOCC who has played a large part in setting up the exhibition and who has kindly offered his help.
- The second visit will be on Tuesday 7th May again at 1500hrs,this will be in English for all other members.
- The museum has asked our members to register their attendance
Drawing Group goes from strength to strength
- We are a regular group of 12 - 14 and great progress is being made, everyone is very positive and in spite of the hard concentration needed, we have lots of laughs. We all gathered together at the Eisteddfod this year to view David Fords “tiger “ for which he was justly awarded a First Class certificate, so the aim of the group is have far more entries in next year.
- Up for a challenge? We have booked the Mini Golf at Oatlands for U3A Guernsey members to showcase their skill and expertise at hitting a little ball into a little hole. Go to Events or click on this link Mini Golf Social Event for more information.
- On Tuesday 2 April, the Creative Stitch Group spent two productive hours at the Iris and Dora Studios, learning how to screen-print. Few had done this before, so were grateful for the help received. Hopefully, some of the finished articles will be on show at the KGV on June 21. See pictures on this page
- Read the Chair's Spring Blog, just out.
- The new Photography group has started.
- Bridge for Beginners are welcoming more developed players as expert advice will be on hand in an innovative "Supervised" play session. Still at the RAF Club ready to start at 2.00.
- Interested in Walking Netball? Then contact Sheena via this link Walking Netball .
- A new Skittles Group has started on Thursdays. Contact Glenis on 252959 for further information.
|Guernsey U3A closed Facebook group|
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.