Theatre and Concert
This is a friendly group of like minded people who enjoy socialising together at organised events in Grantham and at occasional outside venues within the East Midlands area and also including the odd trip to London’s West End.
Aims of the Group
1. Go to see plays, musicals and concerts round Grantham and surrounding locations together.
2. Ensure as wide a variety of entertainment as possible to enable as many people in the group as wish, to be involved.
3. Purchase tickets in an economic manner – ‘group’ and or ‘seniors rates’ at matinee performances.
4. Avoid evening performances, where distances are involved which make returning home rather late.
5. Where evening performances outside Grantham are chosen, try to ensure transport to the events and return to Grantham town centre.
We normally review what we have seen, and consider new outings from theatre brochures.
SEE DATES FOR YOUR DIARY - for upcoming visits.
Venue: The group meets at 2.00pm on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Manners Street Community Centre.
NB There is no meeting in May 2019 due to holidays.
If you are interested in joining this group please send a message to the Groups Co-ordinator via the CONTACT button at the top of the page.