We meet on the 3rd Wednesday afternoon monthly at The Windings (near Tesco), Helsby or at a suitable outdoor venue. (Please click on the pigeon on the right to ask for more information).
- The aims of the group are:-
- To get out and have fun using whatever camera you have.
- Share and discuss your pictures in a friendly, non competitive environment.
- Improve your own photographic skills along the way.
At the last meeting at the Windings the group decided to try a few changes to our indoor meetings.
1) Images should now be sent to Jenny in an email on the Monday before the Wednesday meeting. The images can then be shown on the TV. If you are unable to do this please bring your images on a memory stick.
2) For the theme, people should submit 3 images. The theme for the May meeting is 'Doors'. We then thought we could have a secret vote to choose the best image, and then talk about each image in turn.
3) Any images from the Daresbury or Runcorn Hill visit would also be shown on the TV.
4) We also decided to continue the critique of images brought in by a member of the group. Iain bravely volunteered in January and brought his 'improved' images to the last meeting. Ann has kindly offered to bring along some of her images to the May meeting.
I hope everyone is happy with these changes.