We meet on the 3rd Wednesday afternoon monthly at The Windings (near Tesco), Helsby or at a suitable outdoor venue. (Please click on the pigeon on the right to ask for more information).
- The aims of the group are:-
- To get out and have fun using whatever camera you have.
- Share and discuss your pictures in a friendly, non competitive environment.
- Improve your own photographic skills along the way.
Recently the group decided to try a few changes to our indoor meetings.
1) Images should now be sent to Jenny in an email on the Monday before the Wednesday meeting. The images can then be shown on the TV screen. If you are unable to do this please bring your images to the meeting on a memory stick.
2) For each indoor meeting people should submit 3 images, 1 in each category. September - Nos 1-3 challenges as on the schedule. For more information email via the pigeon on the right.
3) For each two-monthly outdoor visit people should submit 3 images if possible. The outdoor meeting in August was the Butterfly House in Victoria Park, Widnes
4) We have a secret vote to choose the best image in each group, and then talk about each image in turn.
5) We also decided to continue the critique of images brought in by a member of the group.
The revised meeting format proved to be popular with the members and so will continue for the foreseeable future.
The group judged the photos from Frodsham Festival of Walks recently. See the results here.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Nov 21st||Indoor meeting at The Windings.|
Please bring 1 image for each of weeks 4,5 & 6 of the 52 week's challenge.
week 4 Portrait: Headshot
week 5 Landscape: Black and white
week 6 Artistic: Candy
Plus 3 images showing the colours of Autumn