We meet on the 3rd Wednesday afternoon monthly at The Windings (near Tesco), Helsby or at a suitable outdoor venue. (Please click on the pigeon on the right to ask for more information).
- The aims of the group are:-
- To get out and have fun using whatever camera you have.
- Share and discuss your pictures in a friendly, non competitive environment.
- Improve your own photographic skills along the way.
1) For each meeting people should try to submit 3 images on the monthly topic, plus 1 in each category from the challenges as on the schedule. However, any number is welcome. For more information email via the pigeon on the right.
2) Images should now be sent to Jenny in an email on the Monday before the Wednesday meeting. The images can then be shown on the TV screen. If you are unable to do this please bring your images to the meeting on a memory stick.
The group judged the photos from 2018 Frodsham Festival of Walks. See the results here.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Feb 20th||3 images taken on lightbox at last meeting, or something similar.|
1 image each from 52 weeks challenge
week 10 - Portrait: to show someone in their natural habitat. Tell their story with the environment.
week 11 - Landscape: reflection
week 12 - Artistic: transport