Our Membership Secretary is Carla Auger; she can be contacted via the Pigeon link or on the Evesham U3A mobile: 07827 637923.
This link will give you details of all other Committee Members and other important post-holders and enable you to contact them by email.
The Trustees Report to AGM 2019 now available on line.
The Committee has introduced the policy of reducing, and eventually eliminating, access to telephone numbers on the website. Telephone numbers will continue to appear in the Quarterly newsletters.
Our team has started work on tidying up the website to make it more Smart Phone and Tablet friendly. You will see some changes, and things may not be where they used to be! We are also here to help everyone keep their Web Pages up to date. We recognise that, apart from basic changes to the text, this website is far from easy to edit. If you require assistance or advice you can visit the Website Editors group and contact the Website Team. Roger Wyatt 13.06.19
The following links should help you to find any further information you require:
The U3A ethos
The U3A is not a service-provider. It is a mutual aid organisation to which everyone is expected to contribute. Its success depends on the willingness of members to volunteer and help out in whatever way they can by:
- starting new groups
- giving talks
- assisting in the running of a group
- participating actively in the groups they join
- becoming a committee member
- doing other tasks to assist the smooth running of the Evesham U3A.
Your U3A can claim Gift Aid on your membership subscription if you are a UK tax payer. If you are willing to allow us to claim this money, you will need to complete a Gift Aid Declaration Form. (Note that, together with other gift-aided donations, you must have paid sufficient tax to cover the amount claimed back.)
It is a condition of membership that you abide by the Constitution, codes and policies of Evesham & District U3A where applicable to you, as defined below:
- The Constitution 2018 for everyone.
- Code of Conduct - Members for everyone.
- Safeguarding Policy for everyone.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy for everyone.
- Code of Conduct - Trustees for Executive Committee Members.
- Finance Policy for Executive Committee Members, Group Leaders and any other person who handles money paid for U3A activities. This document was last updated in October 2018.
Grievance and Disciplinary Matters
It is expected that all members will treat others with courtesy and respect at all times. Where there are concerns, problems or complaints to be resolved, there is a Grievance Procedure. For breaches of any membership condition or similar matter there is a Disciplinary Procedure, as referred to in our Constitution.