Walks Over 4 Miles - Group 1
EVESHAM & DISTRICT U3A WALKS OVER 4 MILES. (GROUP 1) Sept 2019
TUESDAY 17th Sept 2019 led by Anne Cohen 01386 832683 mobile 07760 290882
Broadway to Willersey across the fields
Please meet in the Leamington Road car park Broadway. (Pay and display) or park elsewhere and meet in the car park.
The walk takes us across the fields, (slight incline). We pass Fox Hill Manor and The Fish restaurant, cross the road and down into Willersey and back to Broadway.
NB. IF YOU INTEND TO COME ON A WALK PLEASE CALL THE WALK LEADER THE DAY BEFORE.
Please can walk leaders give a list of walkers to Mike C/John C after their walk. Thank you.
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WALK ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
2. Please ensure that your footwear & clothing are suitable for any weather conditions.
3. If the weather conditions are doubtful, please ring the walk leader no later than 9am.
4. If the weather is unsuitable the leader will ring those who have contacted them.
5. PLEASE CAR SHARE IF POSSIBLE.
6. Please bring a snack and drink for a refreshment stop.
7. All walk programmes can be seen on the U3A website.
8. DOGS: Unfortunately we regret that dogs are not permitted on these walks.
General Enquiries: Anne Cohen (01386 832683) or Mike Cawson (01386 710694)