Walks Over 4 Miles - Group 1
EVESHAM & DISTRICT U3A WALKS OVER 4 MILES. (GROUP 1) Nov 2019
This group is full at the moment. if you wish to put your name down to form a new walking group please contact Judy Smith U3A Group co-ordinator
Tuesday 19th November 2019. Walk leader Mike Cawson Evesham 710694
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE CHANGED THIS WALK DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
We will meet at Croome Court at 10am for a walk around the park.
Tuesday 3rd December walk leader Anne Cohen Evesham 832683
Shorter walk than usual as we are having our Christmas lunch after the walk
Meet at The Round of Gras Badsey at 10.30am. Walk around Blackminster/Badsey.
NB. IF YOU INTEND TO COME ON A WALK PLEASE CALL THE WALK LEADER THE DAY BEFORE.
Please can walk leaders give a list of walkers to Mike C/John C after their walk. Thank you.
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WALK ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
2. Please ensure that your footwear & clothing are suitable for any weather conditions.
3. If the weather conditions are doubtful, please ring the walk leader no later than 9am.
4. If the weather is unsuitable the leader will ring those who have contacted them.
5. PLEASE CAR SHARE IF POSSIBLE.
6. Please bring a snack and drink for a refreshment stop.
7. All walk programmes can be seen on the U3A website.
8. DOGS: Unfortunately we regret that dogs are not permitted on these walks.