Walks Over 4 Miles - Group 1
EVESHAM & DISTRICT U3A WALKS OVER 4 MILES. (GROUP 1) Jan 2020
This group is full at the moment. If you wish to put your name down to form a new walking group please contact Judy Smith U3A Group co-ordinator.
Tuesday 21st January 2020. Walk led by Mike Cawson
Meet in the public car park on the right at the top of the Snowshill Road.
This is our usual January walk around Snowshill.
Tuesday 4th February 2020. Walk led by Mike Cawson
The walk is from Ford, Nr.Temple Guiting. Across open countryside. Approx 4 miles.
Parking opposite The Plough Inn at Ford GL54 5RU
NB. IF YOU INTEND TO COME ON A WALK PLEASE CALL THE WALK LEADER THE DAY BEFORE.
Please can walk leaders give a list of walkers to Mike C/John C after their walk. Thank you.
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WALK ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.#
2. Please ensure that your footwear & clothing are suitable for any weather conditions.
3. If the weather conditions are doubtful, please ring the walk leader no later than 9am.
4. If the weather is unsuitable the leader will ring those who have contacted them.
5. PLEASE CAR SHARE IF POSSIBLE.
6. Please bring a snack and drink for a refreshment stop.
7. All walk programmes can be seen on the U3A website.
8. DOGS: Unfortunately we regret that dogs are not permitted on these walks.