Walks Over 4 Miles - Group 1
Please note that OVER 4 MILES GROUP 3 is now starting. Please contact John & Mary Alexander-Head on 01789 491148 if interested.
EVESHAM & DISTRICT U3A WALKS OVER 4 MILES. (GROUP 1) Aug 2019
TUESDAY 6th August 2019. Walk from Barton, details to follow, led by Ken Maden 01386 830510
TUESDAY 20th August 2019. Walk led by John Goodwin, 01386 244251
Details to follow.
Tuesday 3rd September 2019 led by Mike Cawson 01386 710694
AWAY DAY. WE WILL BE WALKING TARDEBIGGE CANAL FROM STOKE POUND, BROMSGROVE.
Anne will lead a 4mile walk along the canal and Mike will lead a longer walk.
We intend to start by having a coffee at the The Queens Head, then our walk, returning to the pub for lunch.
More details to follow with directions and post code etc. It’s about a 40minute drive from Evesham.
PLEASE LET MIKE KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO WALK on this day.
Tuesday 17th September 2019. Colin n Sue. Details to follow.
NB. IF YOU INTEND TO COME ON A WALK PLEASE CALL THE WALK LEADER THE DAY BEFORE.
Please can walk leaders give a list of walkers to Mike C/John C after their walk. Thank you.
1. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WALK ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
2. Please ensure that your footwear & clothing are suitable for any weather conditions.
3. If the weather conditions are doubtful, please ring the walk leader no later than 9am.
4. If the weather is unsuitable the leader will ring those who have contacted them.
5. PLEASE CAR SHARE IF POSSIBLE.
6. Please bring a snack and drink for a refreshment stop.
7. All walk programmes can be seen on the U3A website.
8. DOGS: Unfortunately we regret that dogs are not permitted on these walks.
#General Enquiries: Anne Cohen (01386 832683) or Mike Cawson (01386 710694)