Group Leader and Committee Forms
Group Leaders' Forms
- Group Proposal Form: For members proposing to run or share the running of a New Group. Submit for Committee approval after discussing with Group Coordinator.
- Record of Interest in New Groups: For members to record interest in new groups at Open and other meetings.
- List of Members: Available for Group Leaders to record the contact details of group members for their deputy in the event of group leaders becoming unavailable.
- List of Members and Attendance: As above but allows for attendance dates to be recorded easily as suggested in Group Leaders’ handbook.
- Income and Expenditure Statement: For all groups (if wished, but particularly those which have venue costs) for return to the Treasurer once a year.
- Emergency Contact Details: for study groups and holidays.
- Grant Application Form: to apply for a Dianne Savage Memorial Grant.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- U3A GDPR Policy - see https://u3a.org.uk/privacy-policy.
- EU3A GDPR Policy (PDF Format)
- GDPR Policy for Group Leaders (PDF Format)
- Group Leaders GDPR Form A (RTF Format)
- Group Leaders GDPR Form B (RTF Format)
Health and Safety
Group Leaders might like to make use of these Health and Safety Forms that are designed by the Third Age Trust for their protection and that of EU3A:
- Venue Assessment Checklist: To be used when hiring accommodation.
- Walks Leader Safety Checklist: This (or similar) to be used by Walks group leaders.
- Cycle Leader Checklist: This (or similar) to be used by Cycling group leaders.
- Safe Cycling Guidelines: This leaflet has been drafted by Richard Grant as a guide for EU3A's cycling groups.
- Home Safety Checklist: Sensible checklist for group leaders using their own home.
- Disclaimer: for walking, active and exercise groups.
- ICE Cards: to be filled in and carried by members involved in walking, sports and exercise groups.
- Accident or Incident Report: To be submitted for the Committee’s interest via Group Coordinator in the event of an accident or incident.