Family History Intermediate 2
Meetings usually take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month except in August from 10am – 12 noon at a private house in East Grinstead.
• We are a friendly intermediate level group; meeting throughout the year with August being a social event.
• The group is intended for those who have started building their family tree and are beginning to research further into their family’s histories, by investigating their lives and extended family.
• We are keen to pool ideas, discuss resources used, and share research tips to enable members to overcome the inevitable difficulties in tracing their ancestors
• Each monthly meeting is based around a different topic. These are examples of some of the topics we have covered: Migration, Wills, The Census and Servants
• Everyone brings their own research to share with the rest of the group
• We usually meet in the homes of members but have been holding meetings over Zoom; we are hoping that we will be able to meet again in person very soon.
Group Leader Sheila Murray