SOCIAL - News, newsletter and more
We use this page for Newsletters, Newsflashes, Community News, General News and u3a Member's Stories. To add an item added just click on 'Send a Message'.
The Third Age Trust produce a monthly Newsletter. You can view these ===> TAT Newsletter and also register to receive the Newsletter via email.
* Read the article about East Grinstead u3a in the December edition of RH Uncovered ==>Great Publicity
* Join our East Grinstead u3a Facebook page!
1. You first need to register an ID on Facebook
2. Once joined, just search for "EGU3A"
3. Ask to subscribe to the EGU3A closed group
4. You will be asked to prove your U3A identity (Member number and name).
5. Once approved you are a new member
* And now a central U3A Facebook page too "U3A: Keeping in Touch"
Register in the same way.
Lift Sharing If you are without transport or if you are able to offer other members a lift to an event or venue just click here==>Lift Sharing
To find out about other community news please follow this link ==> Community News
GDPR - came into effect on 25th May 2018
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) affects and impacts all contacts with private individuals
Please see the following link for our policy ==> Data Protection policy
For full information follow this link to the Information Commissioner's Office ==> Information Commissioner
New Groups Please see details for all new groups under the GROUPS button. Our Newest Group - Saving Planet Earth
How Tech Savvy are we?
The Institute of Engineering and Technology publishes a ground-breaking report. Follow the link ==> Tech savvy for the third age
and an interesting take on passwords from Michael McIntyre! ==>Michael
|U3A MEMBER'S STORIES|
Members are invited to submit stories - fictional or otherwise - anecdotes and poetry. Click on the link! there are masses of stories already there. Could yours be next...?