The Beacon Portal
About the Members Portal
TO LOG IN
• If you know how to use the portal click here to log in: Access the Beacon user portal
• If you need help, read on ...
WHAT IS THE MEMBERS' PORTAL?
It's where you can:-
• View and/or download a personal calendar, showing your group meetings and the U3A’s Monthly General Meetings.
• See the contact details for group co-ordinators.
• Enrol in a group online
• Update your personal details
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE PORTAL
You will need your membership number and other personal contact details.
If you are unable to log in, check the following:-
• Your membership number is correct. It's printed on your membership card. Make sure you use your membership number and not the membership year.
• Your forename is spelt correctly and starts with a capital letter. Don't type your whole name in capitals, just the first letter. You can use your 'known' as name if you want to. In fact, it's better to use your known as name if you have several forenames.
• Your surname is also spelt correctly and starts with a capital letter.
• Your postcode is correct, with a blank space between the two sections eg RH19 2AA
• You have used the correct email address.
• You haven't copied and pasted, or used auto-fill, to complete any of the fields. This may work on some devices/browsers but it doesn't always, so it's best to type the information each time.
• Finally, check that you haven't mistakenly entered a blank space before or after any of the information you have entered. Leading and trailing spaces are treated as invalid by the validation process and are the most frequent cause of members not being able to log in. They seem to occur most often when using mobile phones, iPads or other tablet devices, so take extra care if you are using one of these.
If you still have problems please email the Beacon System Administrator by clicking the Mail envelope at the top right of the page