Monthly Photo Competition
Every month until JUNE 2022 we are having a photographic competition
We took a short break in the Summer kicking off again with the September round.
Here are the results for the October Round
|First||Kathy Knight with "Forces of Nature".|
|Second||Joyce Flower with "The Birds".|
|Third||Cheryl Mason with "A walk in the Snow".|
The scores are available using the Link "Scores for the October Images", using the link at the upper right.
I intend to add the monthly images until I reach my DropBox data limit.
The November Round Images are available for judging until 23:59 26th December, using the Link "November Competition Images for Judgjng."
The December Round
In earlier times the subject for this month would have simply been “Christmas and New Year’s Eve", however in today’s cosmopolitan times we need to broaden the scope of the month’s subject hence.
The Subject for the month is “Celebrations, Events & Special Days in December”.
All members of EG U3A are eligible to enter. Here's how it works:
- To join in the fun you will need to become a member of our Monthly Photo Competition Group.
- To join this group please contact:
- Edwin Cowley on email@example.com.
- Once you have joined the group we will be able to keep in contact with you.
- Each month there will be a new subject for entries.
- You don't need to be a devoted photographic hobbyist - we accept everyone's contributions.
- Members will be told in advance the subject for the next month's entry
- To join in and submit an entry (up to three allowed per member), please contact Edwin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please don't send other peoples' copyrighted material.
- You give us express permission to publish your images and other material you submit.
- Once the closing date arrives, all Members of East Grinstead u3a will be invited to select the top three images. - These entries will be displayed on the pages of the month.
Watch out for email communications, which will be sent to all members of the interest group
To participate in judging the November Entries, in which all Members of East Grinstead u3a are cordially invited to participate; please click on the JUDGING the NOVEMBER LINK ICON at the upper right, to download the images and the simple instructions. Please return your choices to me at email@example.com.
If you need guidance for accessing files from DropBox 'click' on the 'Accessing files from DropBox' under 'Links' near the top right of this page.
After 23:59 on 31st December this will be replaced by the link for the January 2022 Entries.
To ask any questions - simply click on the envelope at the top right and send us your queries
With my best wishes to you all fora happy Christmas and prosperous New Year, Edwin Cowley.