Monthly Photo Competition
Every month until JUNE 2022 we are having a photographic competition;
we took a short break in the Summer kicking off again with the September round.
The October Round
The subject for this round is delve into your personal photographic archives.
All members of EG U3A are eligible to enter. Here's how it works:
- To join in the fun you will need to become a member of our MONTHLY PHOTO COMPETITION group.
- To join the new group please contact:
- Edwin Cowley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have joined the group we will be able to keep in contact with you.
- Each month there will be a new subject for entries.
- You don't need to be a devoted photographic hobbyist - we accept everyone's contributions.
- Members will be told in advance the subject for the next month's entry
- To join in and submit an entry (up to three allowed per member), please contact Edwin on email@example.com.
- Please don't send other peoples' copyrighted material and you give us express permission to publish it.
- Once the closing date arrives, all Members of East Grinstead u3a will be invited to select the top three images. - These entries will be displayed on the pages of the month.
Watch out for email communications, which will be sent to all members of the interest group
To participate in judging the September Entries, in which all Members of East Grinstead u3a are cordially invited to participate; please click on the JUDGING LINK ICON at the upper right, to download the images and the simple instructions. Please return your choices to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
after 23:59 on Saurday this will be replaced by the link for the October Entries.
To ask any questions - simply click on the envelope at the top right and send us your queries
Happy photography Edwin Cowley.