BEACON - Our Membership system and more
To log in to the Beacon system as a Group Leader, please go to ==>Beacon Administration
All Group Leaders need to have a Beacon User ID Please contact the East Grinstead Beacon Administrator for your ID if you do not yet have one, or if you have forgotten your password.
All members can access the Beacon Members Portal. Further information can be found ==> The Beacon Portal
• Join, wait list yourself or leave Groups. The Group Leader will be notified.
• View a personal calendar of meetings and events
• Update your personal details
To gain access go to ==> Access the Beacon user portal
Simply enter your Member Number (on your card); your name; email ID and postcode. You will be able to browse all the latest information about our various interest groups.
- Group information is in some cases out of date. (Due to the COVID pandemic). Group leaders are updating their group information.
- It is strongly recommended to use this website rather than Beacon to show any details info, as the room is limited on Beacon and the text editing is very limited
- The Portal system is case sensitive and rather fussy. You will need to ensure that the correct capital and lower case letters exactly match the way your membership details are held in the system.
- Please ensure there are no spaces before or after each of the name fields which can occur if you use the autofill feature of your browser and is particularly true when using a tablet such as an iPad.