Computing Class. (Currently inactive)
Class Leader:Pat Garland
Tel: 01382 530972
Location: Mitchell Street Community Centre
The computing class is evolving in line with what the members want. Some just come for a couple of weeks if they have an issue they want to sort, others want to learn more so feel free to phone me and if I think I can help you, you can just come for a short time.
I have to say however I don’t do social media.
Topics would depend on what members wanted and could be decided at the first meeting but suggested topics might include:
- Improving your knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Introduction/Improving use of Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Downloading your photographs
- Attachments etc .on emails
- Searching the Internet
- Use of Library Printers is available for those without a printer.
Absolute Beginners - I would really like 4 people who have no knowledge of computers, who have sworn that they couldn’t use one and I would like to prove them wrong.
I have experience of helping Luddites !!!