How to Join
Membership is open to anyone of the Third Age who has retired or is in part-time employment
New members are welcome
The simplest way is to come to one of our meetings and our friendly membership secretary will assit you.
OR download a membership form by clicking this link MEMBERSHIPFORM
To join just download and print a membership form.
Send the completed form to the address shown on the form.
If you wish to pay by online bank transfer please contact the treasurer (email and bank details are on the form)then send the completed form to the membership secretary.
Please also sign the Gift Aid declaration if you are a UK taxpayer.
Annual membership is renewable each April
What it costs to join
Benefits of Membership
• Receive the national U3A magazine Third Age Matters four times a year and U3A Sources twice a year
• Get our monthly newsletter
• Attend our public events – there is at least one every month
• Have the choice of joining over 60 interest groups
• Take part in national and regional study days *
• Take part in National summer schools*
• Add your voice here, read our news and visit us on Facebook
• No further charge for talks or any groups -Join as many as you have time for! **
We will update you with reminders of events by email. We will not share your details with any other organisation.
- Most summer school and study days do incur extra fees.
** Visits to museums etc may incur a charge and a small donation for refreshments and other expenses is made at group meetings.
** A group that meets in a hired venue may incur an extra charge.
Please click on the 'events ' tab' to see the range of events open to you as a member.
A list of current groups is on the groups page and if you click on any group it will take you to a page with more information about a particular group.
For membership enquiries please go to contact page or contact us by phone on 0843 8860 980
This article about Dulwich U3A appeared in the last edition of 'U3A Sources '
to download and read click here sources