How to Join
Membership is open to anyone of the Third Age - i.e. people who are retired or semi-retired.
New members are welcome
|Join between 1st April and 30th September||£15||£10||£5||£0|
|Join between 1st October and 31st March||£10||£7||£3||£0|
• Our monthly talks and most interest groups are completely free to members, a small charge may be made for meetings in hired venues e.g. tennis, table tennis, zumba etc.
• Groups visiting museums etc may incur extra charges.
• National and Regional study days and Summer Schools generally incur a charge.
Benefits of Membership
• Receive the National u3a magazine Third Age Matters four times a year and u3a Sources twice a year
• Receive our monthly newsletter
• Attend our public events – there is at least one every month
• Have the choice of joining over 90 interest groups - join as many as you have time for!
• Take part in National and Regional study days
• Take part in National summer schools
• Visit us on Facebook
We will update you with reminders of events by email. We will not share your details with any other organisation.
Please click on the Events tab to see the range of events open to you as a member.
A list of current groups is on the Groups page along with an indicator of whether they are currently meeting or not - click on any group to navigate to a page with more information about that particular group.