Click on any of these to be taken to relevant website
More links will be added soon !
- Bell House Charity
- Bell House is an educational centre that offers support outside the mainstream school curriculum, lifelong learning, short courses, exhibitions, talks and musical events
- Dulwich Decorative & Fine Arts Society
- Dulwich Decorative & Fine Arts Society is the Dulwich section of NADFAS, a national organisation which encourages arts education and heritage conservation.
The society promotes interest in the decorative and fine arts in Dulwich and surrounding areas through regular lectures ,study days and visits to places of artistic merit.
- Forest Hill Society
- The Forest Hill Society was established to stimulate public interest and to promote civic pride in and around Forest Hill. The society exists to make sure that our community gets the amenities, transport and environment it needs and deserves. A variety of social events for the whole community are arranged including nature walks and local history talks.
- Friends of Carnegie Library
- We aim to protect Andrew Carnegie’s gift,lead a vigorous campaign to prevent closure. To revitalise the Carnegie Library in Herne Hill Road and raise its profile within Lambeth, the Southwark catchment area and beyond. To liaise with Friends of Lambeth Libraries and other library friends groups working to save and promote local libraries.
- Herne Hill Forum
- A local group campaigning to create an economically and environmentally sustainable local community in and around London SE24. HHF organise community events in the area and a lively online forum.
- The Dulwich Society
- Our objectives are to create the sense of community that one would hope to find in a good village, to increase awareness of local history and the character that make Dulwich special, to foster an appreciation of open spaces and trees, to introduce the people who live and work here to each other, and to help them to enjoy the atmosphere and life of Dulwich.
- The Friends of Brockwell Park
- The Friends of Brockwell Park were formed in 1985 to ensure the voices of park users are heard by Lambeth Council. We exist to preserve, maintain and enhance this wonderful historic park and promote its use and enjoyment.
- The Herne Hill Society
- Founded in 1982, the Society is a registered charity working to improve the area of London SE24 - for the benefit of residents, visitors and local businesses
- The Peckham Society
- The Society exists to encourage interest in and to care for the environment and history of Peckham and the surrounding area. We hold frequent meetings and arrange guided tours and walks of interesting parts of the area, sometimes linked with an illustrated talk. Committee members also attend planning and conservation meetings in order that the Society can play its full part in determining local issues.
- The Sydenham Society
- Our aim is to be a voice for Sydenham and to make SE26 a better place to live and work. We strive to protect and improve services and amenities which impact on the local area. Our main areas of interest are Conservation & Planning, Transport and the Environment.