ABOUT THIS PAGE
- The information on this page is only for previous members whose membership expired on or after 31st March 2019.
- If your previous membership expired before 31st March 2019 please email the Membership Secretary who will tell you whether you can renew or have to rejoin.
- If you have never been a member and want to join the U3A see the JOIN page.
- Details of our current subscription rates are available on the Membership Subscriptions page.
HOW TO RENEW
OPTION 1 - RENEW ONLINE USING THE MEMBERS PORTAL
- Use this option if you want to pay by credit or debit card, or a PayPal account.
- DO NOT renew online if your personal circumstances have changed (you need to change from a Joint to an Individual Membership Class or vice versa) or if you want to stop or start taking TAM (Third Age Matters). Please email the Membership Secretary if either of these applies to you, otherwise you may be charged the wrong renewal rate.
- When you renew you will receive an email with your new membership card(s) to print at home. You can also collect your card(s) from the Membership Desk at any U3A Monthly General Meeting. Dates and venues of the meetings are on the Members page
- If you know how to use the Members Portal before, go straight to the Members Portal Login page.
- If you haven't used it before, need a reminder or have problems logging in, go to the About the Members Portal page.
- There is more information on the Online Renewal FAQs page.
OPTION 2 - RENEW USING A MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM
- Use this option if you want to pay by cash or cheque.
- Forms can be submitted in March but will not be processed until April.
- If you are renewing a Joint membership you only need to use one form.
- Please include an explanatory note with your renewal form if your personal circumstances have changed and you need to change your membership class from Joint to Individual or vice versa, or if your contact details have changed.
- Make cheques payable to Dronfield and District U3A.
- Bring your completed form, with your payment, to the Membership Desk at a U3A Monthly General Meeting. Dates and venues of the meetings are on the Members page.
- You can renew by post - send your signed form and cheque to the address on the form. Do not send cash in the post.
- To download a renewal form click here: Membership Renewal Form 2019-2020