|Day:||1st & 3rd Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm or by arrangement|
|Cost:||Only for refreshments if provided by the host|
For information about the operation of Droitwich U3A groups during the current pandemic, please see the table of Currently Active Groups at the start of the Groups page
At present there are no formal sessions but I am available to help you become confident with basic computing skills as often and for as long a period as you need in the comfort of your own home. Sessions can be on a one-to-one basis at times to suit us both. It is desirable for members to have their own laptop or desktop computer.
- Emails – receiving, sending, replying to, storing, inserting files or photographs, junk mail, sent and deleted folders
- Photographs – uploading from camera, storage, simple resizing, cropping etc.
- Word processing packages – writing and storage of documents, inserting pictures or images, shortcuts
- Computer safety and strong passwords
- Using the Internet
- Zoom or video conferencing packages
For more information click on the Envelope icon to the right to send an email to the Group Leader