Anna Styche is our 'Outings Secretary'. She brings considerable experience in organising outings for another U3A.
Welcome to Diss U3A Outings Information Page - from Anna Styche
- Outings are costed on a non-profit making basis, always keeping the individual cost to a minimum.
- We attempt to include all tastes when planning outings and use various days.
- Full payment is required when booking an outing. Please note that the U3A committee have advised that refunds are not now offered. You may, however, sell your tickets on.
- The cost of an outing includes a tip for the coach driver.
- The coach will normally only have one pick up and drop off point; an estimated time of arrival home will be given.
- If you have concerns about the suitability of an outing or have any special requirements, please contact Anna by email at email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the individual to advise us of any health, dietary or mobility issues.
- Please fill in the Outings booking form, which can be downloaded from the adjacent link. It can be sent with a cheque to:
>>>>>> Diss U3A Outings Secretary, Pippin Cottage, Castleton Way, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7BJ, or handed to the Outings Secretary at the monthly meeting.
- Bookings by post will be confirmed by telephone or email; bookings at the meeting will be issued with a receipt.
- During the outing photographs will be taken; please indicate on the booking form if you would rather your photo was not used by Diss U3A.
- Please note that the front seats by the coach door will be reserved for the organiser’s use. No other reservation will be made.
- The coach will stop for comfort breaks if the journey is longer than two hours in duration. At the coach drop off passengers will be advised of the nearest toilets.
- Places on outings will be on a first come first served basis and we cannot hold places. However, we will have a reserve list for any cancellations.
- We would love to hear your constructive feedback, and ideas for future outings will be considered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Outings desk is now situated in the entrance hall where the books used to be. Details of all outings will be available.
This page last updated 06 June 2018.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Tue Oct 16th||I.W.M. Duxford - Entrance included £28|
See adjacent link for details.
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.