Anna Styche is our 'Outings Secretary'. She brings considerable experience in organising outings for another U3A.
Welcome to Diss U3A Outings Information Page - from Anna Styche
- Outings are costed on a non-profit making basis, always keeping the individual cost to a minimum.
- We attempt to include all tastes when planning outings and use various days.
- Full payment is required when booking an outing. Please note that the U3A committee have advised that refunds are not now offered. You may, however, sell your tickets on.
- The cost of an outing includes a tip for the coach driver.
- The coach will normally only have one pick up and drop off point; an estimated time of arrival home will be given.
- If you have concerns about the suitability of an outing or have any special requirements, please contact Anna by email at email@example.com. It is the responsibility of the individual to advise us of any health, dietary or mobility issues.
- Please fill in the Outings booking form, which can be downloaded from the adjacent link. It can be sent with a cheque to:
>>>>>> Diss U3A Outings Secretary, Pippin Cottage, Castleton Way, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7BJ, or handed to the Outings Secretary at the monthly meeting.
- Bookings by post will be confirmed by telephone or email; bookings at the meeting will be issued with a receipt.
- During the outing photographs will be taken; please indicate on the booking form if you would rather your photo was not used by Diss U3A.
- Please note that the front seats by the coach door will be reserved for the organiser’s use. No other reservation will be made.
- The coach will stop for comfort breaks if the journey is longer than two hours in duration. At the coach drop off passengers will be advised of the nearest toilets.
- Places on outings will be on a first come first served basis and we cannot hold places. However, we will have a reserve list for any cancellations.
- We would love to hear your constructive feedback, and ideas for future outings will be considered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Outings desk is now situated in the entrance hall where the books used to be. Details of all outings will be available.
This page last updated 06 June 2018.
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.