We are pleased to announce that Anna Styche has taken on the role of Outings Secretary from September 2017. Anna brings considerable experience in organising outings for another U3A and will shortly be planning a programme for the remainder of this year and 2018, details of which will appear below. Your committee hopes that Diss U3A members will give the fullest possible support to this exciting new development.
Welcome to Diss U3A Outings Information Page - from Anna Styche
- Outings are costed on a non-profit making basis, always keeping the individual cost to a minimum.
- We attempt to include all tastes when planning outings and use various days.
- Full payment is required when booking for an outing. Our refund policy may allow a refund of the venue after consultation with the U3A Treasurer, but usually there will be no refund on the coach seat. However, we do try to be fair and if the coach seat can be re-allocated there may be a refund after consultation with the U3A Treasurer.
- The cost of an outing includes a tip for the coach driver.
- The coach will normally only have one pick up and drop off point; an estimated time of arrival home will be given.
- If you have concerns about the suitability of an outing or have any special requirements, please contact Anna by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the individual to advise us of any health, dietary or mobility issues.
- Please fill in the Outings booking form, which can be downloaded from the adjacent link. It can be sent with a cheque to:
>>>>>> Diss U3A Outings Secretary, Pippin Cottage, Castleton Way, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7BJ, or handed to the Outings Secretary at the monthly meeting.
- Bookings by post will be confirmed by telephone or email; bookings at the meeting will be issued with a receipt.
- During the outing photographs will be taken; please indicate on the booking form if you would rather your photo was not used by Diss U3A.
- Please note that the front seats by the coach door will be reserved for the organiser’s use. No other reservation will be made.
- The coach will stop for comfort breaks if the journey is longer than two hours in duration. At the coach drop off passengers will be advised of the nearest toilets.
- Places on outings will be on a first come first served basis and we cannot hold places. However, we will have a reserve list for any cancellations.
- We would love to hear your constructive feedback, and ideas for future outings will be considered. Email email@example.com.
OUTINGS DESK at the monthly meeting: Time and space will be limited prior to the Speaker at the monthly meeting, so please help by:-
FILLING IN A BOOKING FORM BEFOREHAND .......... TRY TO HAVE THE CORRECT MONEY IF PAYING CASH .......... CHECK YOUR CHEQUES!
Please note that the Outing to the London Museums is sold out.
This page last updated 19 September 2017.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed May 23rd||Outing to Flatford Mill & the Munnings Museum|
See adjacent link for full details.
Click on a picture below to see it full-size with more details.