GROUP LEADERS information
NEW RISK ASSESSMENT FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE (September 2021)
- Risk assessment Letter to GLs
- All forms and documents can be downloaded from the Documents page of this website.
- We are required to keep records of all reported incidents on file. The Incident Report Form should be completed after an incident (which may be an accident or some other unfortunate event) and sent to the Business Secretary. If you have any difficulties please email Jenny Wilson Chairman or phone 07808 723 686.
- You can download a register continuation sheet here.
- Resources available to borrow:
- Croydon u3a has a laptop computer, digital projector & DVD player which are available for you to use with your group. Email the digital projector keeper to make a booking (help will be given to use the projector).
- Educational visits:
- English Heritage has a centralised telephone number for educational bookings with a dedicated educational visit customer services team. 0870 333 0606
- National u3a Resource Centre:
- Click the u3a link to go to the Third Age Trust website. The website has been redesigned and is now very user friendly. Group Leaders wishing to borrow materials from the resource centre will need to register first.