Physics is Fun
This Group meets in Church House, Cranbrook.
This is held on the first Tuesday of the month at 10.45am until 12.15pm.
This is held on the second Monday of the month at 10.45 until 12.15pm.
This interest group endeavours to explain Physics to you in simple terms so that you will be able to understand things like:
• why do satellites orbit forever?
• how do electric lights work?
• why do bikes have to lean to turn a corner?
• how do aeroplanes fly?
• what is ultrasound?
• how does a CT scanner work?
• how does a nuclear power station work?
What about the planets and the Universe….
• why do steel ships float?
• is irradiated food dangerous?
and there are plenty more questions!
We have started at a very basic level but all these things are explained and many find the subject matter very interesting.
If you would like to join this group, please contact Sandra Higginson by clicking the messaging link on the right.