|Day of meeting||As arranged|
|Click the link to email:||Jazz leader|
Are you interested in live Jazz performance?
Geoff's aim is:
- to arrange (say) 6 visits bi-monthly to contemporary jazz venues in the North West (say no more than 1 hour’s journey) covering a broad spectrum of the music
- to negotiate a deal with the promoter for group admission
- to facilitate appropriate transport
- to arrange for the group to meet the musicians if they wish
- to suggest catering arrangements if necessary
Geoff has a regular table at the monthly meeting in Christ Church where you can buy tickets for any of the Jazz events.
Click to view JAZZ PICTURE GALLERY
|Dates for your Diary|
|Mon Aug 3rd||BOULEVARD WEST|
Jamie Brownfield & Liam Byrne with Anthony Ormesher. Tickets £15. Click the link to view details in the Jazz flyer June-Aug 2020.
Yet another superb guitarist Tony Ormesher to complete the trio with trumpeter Jamie Brownfield and Liam Byrne on tenor and soprano saxes. All three are now nationally recognised top performers on the jazz scene. Expect swing, drive, precision and great soloing in the Chicago style.
|Thu Aug 20th||SUMMER PARTY IN THE PARK|
With Dominic Halpin and the Honey Bees (from the Cinnamon Club in Altrincham) there will be dancing aplenty to be sure. Not to be missed!
Click the link above for details of this event.