INTEGRATIVE YOGA ……
…… is a “Philosophy in Form”, which harmonizes the body, mind, breath and emotions through integration of :
• Spinal Yoga which teaches one to move from the spine with fluidity, ease and lightness.
• Yin Yoga which teaches one to surrender and yield to the intelligence within to enhance one’s joint mobility, flexibility and the force around the body.
• Kriyas and Pranayamas that help to energize and enliven the body and bring clarity to mind.
• Mindfulness and Meditation that empowers one with mental clarity, intelligence and the ability to relate to others and ourselves with kindness, acceptance and compassion.
• Yoga Nidra (shivasana) to experience relaxation which heals and restores one to feel free of tensions.
• Qi Gong that helps to connect one to one’s vital energy centre and to ground.
INTEGRATIVE YOGA is the means to touching that special presence within oneself through Yin Yoga, Hatha and Qi Gong in order to attain true lightness and stillness of body, a moving form of meditation, which makes yoga effortless and full of integrity.
Weekly Class: Fridays from 09:00 to 10:30 at Chinnor Village Hall
Bring your own mat, a positive attitude and let's have fun!
Reservations: Groups Coordinator