Welcome to Cheswick Green & District U3A
U3A is a learning cooperative for older people.
Cheswick Green & District U3A was established in October 2012 and has rapidly grown to a membership of over 230.
There are more than 30 interest groups which meet regularly. These are organised by the U3A members themselves and any member whose interest is not catered for is encouraged to start a new group.
We have monthly meetings with speakers and a chance to chat over refreshments.
We are currently approaching our cap of 250 members so new members are considered on a case by case basis. If you wish to join the waiting list please contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will be reviewed periodically.
We wish everyone well in these trying times. Activity is some limited currently, but when we get back to normal, Your membership fee of only £10 p.a.includes the following benefits:
- Monthly meetings at Cheswick Green Village Hall with speakers and tea and biscuits,
- U3A Public Liability insurance (not personal accident) whilst on any U3A activity including all U3A interest groups, and advice on U3A legal helpline 03447701040
- Local Cheswick Green & District newsletters monthly plus occasional National Magazine,
- Access to U3A online courses (you’ll be amazed what you can study without leaving home),
- Help for interest groups from the national U3A resource centre.
It does not include: Interest group activities which must all be self funding but are only open to U3A members.
For more information about U3A you can look at the national website by clicking on the U3A menu button at the top of this page.We are part of West Midlands U3A click for list of other local groups.