Joining Chester U3A Online
You can join Chester U3A using our on-line membership application form.
By submitting this form, it is assumed that you agree to our terms and conditions of membership, and our various policies on Privacy and Data Protection as below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the principles of the U3A movement.
- Always act in the interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
Details of our policies can be seen in the Links sidebar or at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Secretary.
We use PayPal to collect your membership fee but you do not need a PayPal account to use this and can pay by debit or credit card.
If you are eligible for Gift Aid and would like Chester U3A to collect Gift Aid on your subscription, please tick the Gift Aid box on the form. A Joint membership category is offered for members who wish to allow Chester U3A to claim Gift Aid on the joint membership fee if only one member is eligible for Gift Aid.”
Please complete all the mandatory fields (in bold) on the form and then proceed to the Make Payment screen.
To proceed click here > Online membership application form
Your membership includes direct mailing of the U3A national magazine, Third Age Matters, for which you receive five per year. If you do not wish to receive this magazine, please contact the Membership Secretary.