Open Day for Great Conveners
Open Day Team
|Derek Shottin||623986||Mobile||07599 204115||For use on the Open Day|
|Anne Pitman||621713||Pam Harrison||422714|
|Shelagh Davies||629364||Nicky Lee||07515 511365||Hugh Hutton||01594 516565|
|Bob O`Keefe||641686||Nancy Marsh||622519||Laraine Golding||629637|
|Click on||OpenDay||to email the Open Day Team with any queries|
The Palmer Centre
- Display boards and tables will be set up in the main hall and part of the café on Saturday evening.
- The Palmer Centre will be open from 8 am on Sunday October 3rd for Groups to set up their displays.
- Your Group will be given an area on a display board, and a table if you have asked for one, and a lanyard showing the name of your group. Plans showing the location of your Group will be found in the entrance hall, in the main hall and in the café of the Palmer Centre.
- Only Velcro can be used to attach your displays to the display boards. We will supply this. No pins or Sellotape can be used as these will damage the display boards.
- If you have asked us to print photographs for your Group these will be available on Sunday morning.
- The Open Day will be open to visitors from 10.00 am so you will have up to two hours to set up your display. Copies of Try Something New in 2021/22 and previous copies of our Magazine will be available.
- The Performance Displays will start in Cormeilles Square from 10.00 am. See the timetable below.
- The Open Day will close at 3.00 pm. Please take down your display and leave any photographs or posters that you want us to keep for future displays. Please return your lanyards to us or leave them with your photographs.
- We will have a Track and Trace QR image and record for you to use if you wish.
- Click here for the Open Day Risk Assessment
- There will be a One Way system in operation for visitors in both the main hall and the café.
- The maximum capacity for the main hall for the Open Day is 45.
Your Group Web Page
- Members and prospective members will be looking at our website and Group web pages. Please ensure that your web age is up to date.
- Contact Alison Broughton our Webmaster if you need any help to do this.