All Walks start from theCheadle Leisure Centre car park
off Ashbourne Road, at 9.30am Prompt
Please try to arrive by 9.15am
We try to cater for all abilities and tastes. Distances vary between 6 and 9 miles (CHECK WITH WALK LEADER). Our thanks to all walk leaders.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- You should always wear firm, sturdy footwear and bring waterproof clothing, no matter what the weather conditions at the start.
- members wishing to share transport are expected to contribute to travel expenses (negotiate with driver).
- Always follow the 'Country Code' and walk on the right, facing oncoming traffic.
- In bad weather conditions the day's walk leader will decide if the walk is to go ahead.
- It is the walk leader's responsibility to appoint a back marker for their walk.
- For your safety we always carry a mobile phone and a limited first aid kit.
We hope you enjoy our walks and encourage your friends to join us.
|DATE||START POINT||LEADER||PHONE No.|
|22/08/22||ASHFORD IN THE WATER||BRIAN B.||01538753719|
|29/08/22(BH)||STRINES||ROSE & TERRY||01538752705|
Group Leader Phil Lawton Tel:01538756256
Contact the Group Leader with any enquiries, using the message icon to the right of this page or the on the above number.