Apple iPad / iPhone
|When||Every 6 weeks||Thursday 10 a.m. - noon|
This is a group for owners of Apple iPads and iPhones. The group's first meeting was in June 2013, with 9 members attending. This panorama photo of that meeting was taken by an iPhone App called Photosynth.
As of Feb 2019 we have 28 members spread over 3 groups.
Each group meets every 6 weeks, on a Thursday morning, at my house in South Godstone.
Members bring their iPad and/or iPhone to the meeting and learn how to use their devices more effectively.
Topics have included ...
- Taking photos and storing them in the Cloud
- Downloading Apps and organising them in different groups
- Creating contacts and sending iMessages and emails
- Using FaceTime to videochat with someone
- Finding directions with Google maps
- Changing settings in iOS
- Creating a digital book, with photos, videos and sound clips
- VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality)
If you are interested in joining, contact the group leader - Phil Singleton, via the pigeon post link at the top right of this page, or contact the Groups Co-ordinator.