General Meeings take place on the last Wednesday of each month at Arden Hall, Castle Bromwich. please follow the link on the Welcome Page for directions.
In order for a prompt start to our meetings we need to ask all members and visitors to arrive at Arden Hall by 1:30 pm. We aim for everyone to be seated and ready for a prompt start at 1:45 pm.
Don't forget, if you are visiting, there will be a charge of £2.00 payable at the visitor's table.
SPEAKER 27th OCTOBER MEETING
The speaker for the next meeting is Helen Lloyd, Oral History Consultant. Her talk is 'Memories of Back to Backs.
General Meetings Restart
There are changes in place agreed with the Committee and the Manager at Arden Hall in line with Covid guidelines to continue to keep us safe, they are:
• All members will be requested to wear a mask in the building unless they are exempt from wearing them.
• A one way entry/exit system will be in operation.
• Members entering at the front of the building will be asked to sign in, including contact details.
• Both the front and rear doors will be open to aid the air flow.
• Hand sanitizers are provided around the building.
• The seats will be 1 meter apart, same households/bubble will be able to sit together.
• NO refreshments will be provided, members may bring their own.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Wed Oct 27th||General Meeting |
Speaker Helen Lloyd - Back to Backs