MEMBERS FORMAL NOTIFICATION RE THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) 2021
All members should have received formal notification of the 2021 AGM, either by email if you have an email address registered, or by post if no email address is registered. If you have mislaid your notification the documents can be found in the "Links " section on this page.
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE COPY OF THE THIRD AGE MATTERS AND SOURCES MAGAZINES.
All of our members are entitled to free copies of the Third Age Matters magazines. To receive the magazine on a regular basis contact our Secretary or Membership Secretary. Include in your message your name, membership number and that you would like the TAM magazine. Your name will then be added to the list that we send to the publishers.
The "Third Age Matters" (TAM) magazine is published by the Third Age Trust and sent to your address in April, June, September, November and February.
AGM, Committee Meetings, Constitution, Membership Application & Membership Renewal.
Please see the Links on this page
CANVEY ISLAND U3A POLICY FILES
- 001/17 Policy for Inviting Other U3As to Take Part in Group Events.
- 002/17 Fire Evacuation Policy and Procedure.
- 003/17 Policy for Visitors to General Meetings.
- 004/17 Policy for Social Events and Outings.
- 005/18 Policy for Speakers at Members Meetings.
- 007/18 Data Protection Policy (GDPR).
- 007/18a GDPR Legitimate Interest Assessment.
- 008/18 Policy for Articles in the Members Newsletter.
- 009/18 Disciplinary and Grievance Policy and Procedure.
- 010/18 Policy for Group Liaisons and Finance