- This page is for current members of Canterbury & District u3a;
- If you want to join us for the first time please refer to the Join page of this web site
- To renew your membership go to our Renewals page
***Coronavirus arrangements as of 2020-12-15***
- All face to face meetings and courses are cancelled.
- Talks and courses will be delivered via Zoom or email at least until the end of April 2021. Members are receiving emails (or letters if you are not an email user) giving details of what is on offer and how to apply.
- The Orange St office is closed but messages left in person or on the answer phone will be picked up. You are also welcome to email our Chair.
- See also links on right hand side of this page.
***Help with Zoom***
We have chosen to run our video conference courses and activities using the system Zoom. We chose it because it is easy to use. However, as with anything new, it pays to spend a little time finding out how to use it. If you have never joined a meeting before then get ready for your first meeting by following these instructions to Join Zoom. You will need to do it some time in advance of the meeting.