Join the U3A
The information on this page is for
- people who have not previously been members of Canterbury and District U3A;
- lapsed members - anyone who has been a member in the past but not during previous membership year;
- members of another U3A who want to join us too.
Otherwise see our Member page.
During the current health emergency our office is closed and all meetings cancelled. We will update this page when we resume activities. We wish you well at this difficult time.
How to join us
- Firstly send your full contact details by phoning our Orange St office on 01227 634569.
- You will then be invited to one of our joining sessions held monthly at our Orange St office. These sessions inform you of the nature and principles of U3A. We will also tell you about courses our members offer and about other events and activities throughout the year. It gives you the opportunity to talk to other new members too.
- See below and on the Events page for upcoming Joining Days.
- 1: partners and people at the same address. Send us your contact details plus contact details and membership number of the person you live with. Either email our Membership Secretary directly or phone our Orange St office on 01227 634569. You will not need to come to a joining session.
- 2: current members of another U3A. Send your contact details to our Membership Secretary or phone our Orange St office on 01227 634569. You will not need to come to a joining session.
- The charge for joining has is set as £20 per person as from the joining day on Mon 3rd February 2020. That includes members of other U3As.
- Charges for courses are described in our course brochures.
|Dates for your Diary|
|Mon Jun 1st||Joining Day at our Orange St office Cancelled|